Here are my Top TEN Thanksgiving style tips to try.
1. Glam it up! I love this dress shown on bloggers site LauraLily.net She showcases a beautiful pleated dress in vibrant fall colors and accessorized perfectly with pearls.
2. Jazz your denim with a blazer and cute booties! I love this look by blogger A Keen Sense of Style. Elizabeth showcases fashion denim with classic black blazer and jazz with her statement jewelry choices.
3. Add some sparkle! I love what blogger fashionaddict.la did for her Thanksgiving look. You can still add sparkle and be comfortable if you are hosting. She kept it simple wearing black but boost her entire look by wearing what she calls “pretty sweatpants” that are covered with sequins!
4. Go for the gusto! Simple and yet very glamorous can be done by just adding the right accessory or coat! Check out blogger lovefashionlivelife.com where Joann added this beautiful shag coat to a simple classic dress along with a statement necklace!
5. A Touch of Texture doesn’t always mean bulky. This classy blogger Melaneeshale.com added textured snakeskin leggings and a beautiful over-sized cashmere sweater to her look for the perfect comfy style that adds “additional room for the stomach area”. 🙂 I love it!!
6. Comfy, Cool, Casual & Cozy… Depending on your event and Thanksgiving activities you may just want to be comfortable and casual. This blogger ModanistaJunkie.com paired her boyfriend jeans with fun leopard print booties and bold red coat for her Thanksgiving look!
7. Harvest colors for stylish travelers. For those of us that will be traveling the roads for work and or visiting family, keep your mood high by adding harvest colors to your look.
8. Pop of color! Even when going comfy & cozy you can add a pop of color to make the outfit more festive. Check out blogger abeautifulmess.com look below.
9. Mix it up! Don’t be afraid to mix your prints with colors and warmth all together for a fun Thanksgiving look. Check out more looks on adoremodesty.com blog.
10. Make it a family affair! Who said having a theme dress attire is dull? You don’t have to make it the exact same outfit, give specific colors and allow the family to make it there own.
Be sure to support all bloggers listed and also share what trends you are wearing for Thanksgiving!